Monday, June 30, 2014

Challenge #11 -Summer Fun Winner


  Let's announce our winner for Challenge #11 -Summer Fun



Our top prize winner is....


Congrats Hazel! This is such a cute card and it really fits well with our summer fun theme.You've won our top prize which is three digis.

Our MVP is...

We had a lot of really cute entries this time but I have decided that our MVP this week is Cristina. I thought this is such a cute card. You've won a free digi plus a 15% coupon to our shop.


And Finally our Top Three..
(in no particular order)




Congrats to all the winners! Thanks everyone for playing along.We won't have any challenges in July. We will resume our challenge blog in August.Be sure to stop by. We're making some changes and will have a new design team.


*To claim your winning prize please email sherry at sherrytdesigns@gmail.com.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW I just popped on Blogger and saw my card, Thanks for picking me to be the winner, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Thank you for choosing my Strawberry card as one of the Top 3. And congrats to the winner and other 2 -Top 3. :D
    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for choosing my card as a Top 3 pick. Congrats to the Winner and the rest of the Top 3 too.
    Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my thank you so much for choosing my card for a Top 3 spot, Im thirlled to be chosen, hugs Shirleyxxxxxx And congratulations to the rest of the winners.xxx

    ReplyDelete