Thursday, February 13, 2014

Design Team Spotlight

Bettina here today and  I am going to share a fold that is quite new to me, that I found on SplitCoast Stampers for the first time here. I made a little tutorial of how I made it.

You will need:

  • 5.5” x 10.5” card base
  • Coordinating cardstock or designer paper as desired to decorate card panels
  • Paper trimmer
  • Scoring tool
  • Adhesive
  • Alphabet stamps or dies, and other embellishments to decorate card




  • First step is to score the 5,5" x 10,5" base at 3,5" and 7" and fold as a  mountain fold and valley fold. 

    Close the valley fold, and cut in 1.5” along the fold at these intervals: 3/8”, 1 3/8”, 1 5/8”, 2 5/8”, 2 7/8”, 3 7/8”, 4 1/8”, and 5 1/8”. Then you score the ends at the 1" slits.
    It should look like this after it's done:

    Then it is time to decorate the card, first off with the designpapers cut to fit:

    Then I used my Big Shot to diecut some alphabet letters:

    Then I decorated the rest of the card, so my finished product looks like this:

    Some closeup details:




    You can find my little cute Little miss bashful over here

    2 comments:

    1. This is so cute! Such precision cutting, I'm impressed, I can't cut anything straight! Great tutorial!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love this tutorial!!! You did a great job!!

      ReplyDelete