Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer!

Our first guest designer is



Lynda says, "I printed Gemma's secret crush onto white cardstock and fussy cut her out.  I colored her with my Copic markers.  I then used foam tape to mount the image onto the card base that was covered with pattern paper from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line.  I then added some trim from Michael's.  The hello was cut from Die Cut With a View pink cardstock using the Savvy dies "hello" die.  I think she'll make the perfect Valentine greeting"!



3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the colors you chose for her hair, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the hair color, and the little heart-shaped rosy cheeks are darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the pink hair!! Such a great idea for Valentines! :)

    ReplyDelete